Monday, November 5, 2007

Traditions

As the holidays get closer and closer, I look forward to the many things we do as a family that have become little traditions. I was thinking the other day that I would like to document these and that way we can continue to share them as our family grows and gets older. I was also thinking of the little 'traditions' that William and I do just the two of us. As they come to my mind, I want to remember them as special moments too. Some of them are...

*when we go shopping at Target we get popcorn and drink
*when Tim is out of town we usually have a special dinner, like tonight, at Chipotle on the patio
*he is my shopping buddy; he may not want to admit it later, but he normally does well if we need to go to Kohl's or Hobby Lobby or Michaels
*we watch special movies together
*we say our verses together at breakfast or lunch or even in the car
*we all play a game in the car...to see if each person can recognize who is singing on the radio; he is quite good at this game. He knows Keith Urban (of course), Rascal Flatts, Sara Evans, and he is learning more and more. He is definitely a music man!

There are others that as we do them and make new ones I will need to record. I look forward to this holiday season and sharing more and more traditions with him and enjoying this season.

Dondra

No comments: