Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Music to my ears

Most of our family and friends know this, but I am pretty sure we have an up-n-coming musician in our home. William has liked drums and the guitar for awhile now and absolutely loves listening to music. He often talks about 'his band' and tells me stories of them playing and of course Tim Bach is always there. As I am taking a break to write, I hear him strumming on his guitar making up another song. The song that brought a smile to my face is"I will obey my mom....or I will get into trouble". Picture him singing at the top of his lungs and in the most rock-n-roll way a four year old can sing. Sometimes I really feel like he never listens to me and he never obeys (like today!) and then he breaks out singing this great song. What a wonderful thing to hear! :)

Dondra

No comments: