Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My favorite time of year

I always enjoy october and the rest of the year with the holidays, family, and friends. This week we have been getting ready for our halloween party and William is so excited. We picked out a 'pumkin' (he says it so cute!) today and he can not wait to dress up like a pirate. He did tell me the other day "You know what month it is mommy? " and I said "what?" He said "it is october and your birthday is coming up. I promise I will buy you the remote control car you like at toys-r-us." I smiled and knew that he meant what he had said. You see, he knows all kinds of cars and especially remembers which one mommy likes such as my new jeep or the fj landcruisers and on and on. He makes me so proud when I see who he is. He is caring, giving, loving, and a little adventurous. These are the times I will remember always.

Dondra

No comments: