Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Daily Journal

I have recently seen some friends of mine create blogs and I decided it would be a great way to keep in touch with family and friends that are away. I also want to use it as a daily journal for myself and William. Ever since he was born, I have kept a journal or calendar of what we did each day. Well...as you would guess, the days get busy and sometimes I don't get a chance to record what fun thing we did that day or what amazing thing he said to me. I hope you enjoy this...here is a glimpse into our lives.

Dondra

2 comments:

amy higham said...

Dondra,
I think you are such a wonderful spirit! I love the way you pour everything you have into your mothering. William is bound to grow up to be a caring, generous and sensitive man. God is no doubt pleased by the work you do for Him everyday. You inspire me:)

Amy

Krista Sanders said...

Way to go, Dondra! It looks great!