Monday, August 10, 2009

Famous Quotes by William...#1

Tim was working out in the gargage and he asked William "Is my face red?" William proudly said "Yes...it is red, red like a pepparoni."

William is always talking about what he wants to be when he grows up. This conversation usually takes place in the Jeep as we are running errands and he continues to change his mind on what he wants to be. On this particular day, he says he wants to be a chef. "Mommy, do you want to find me a restaurant to work at? What about Saltgrass? Olive Garden?" I said " Well, William, you could have your own restaurant and call it Willy's" He said " No mommy. I will call it the Treehouse Panini Grill. The kids can play in the tree house while the adults talk." Genius!!!

3 comments:

Krista Sanders said...

Let's go there next Sunday!

Margie said...

Wow - that's a great idea for a kid his age. It's pretty creative. And he knows what paninis are???

Dondra said...

Margie, Yes he knows what paninis are b/c my husband bought me a press for Christmas. We use it all the time!